Sabado, Agosto 3, 2019

"KALAYAAN?"


I am a novice when it comes to this. I would even fear colors. But a sudden creative surge inspired me to start learning and embracing art. This is not a technically strong piece. It doesn't have to be. For now. This would just be the beginning of my journey, exploring the creative aspect of my being. There are still a lot of things to learn and discover! And I've never been so excited.

This is called "Kalayaan?".
Filled with a lot of symbolism, this is exactly my statement on what is going on in our current situation. There is uncertainty with what we now call as "freedom" and "change". The  dominant colors were representative of the Philippine flag, and dark shadows were added to give a melancholic feel.


#Kalayaan?
#WatercolorPencils

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento